„She culture“ is a two-year project (October 2013/September 2015) funded by the Culture Programme 2007-2013 of the European Union.
The target is to promote the cultural diversity and the intercultural dialogue. For this target will promote the analysis with evaluation from gender politics in cultural areas of European and national level.
- Cultural cooperations
- Intercultural dialogues and cross-generational dialogues
- Social cohesion
- To promote job opportunities
The point of origin is the analysis from women’s museums. Women’s museums are an important place for an analysis from culture- and gender politics in their respective countries. They have the view from the observer and tell us about interactions between cultural- and gender projects.
Parts of the project are:
- Results of research
- Workshops in co-institutions
- A campaign to “Toys Genderization” with the realization from a video by female artists in their respective countries (five partner countries)
1. ECCOM – European Centre for Cultural Organization and Management (IT) – Co-ordinatore
2. Museo delle donne di Merano (IT)
3. Interarts (ES)
4. Associacio Promotora del Centre de Cultura de Dones Francesca Bonnemaison (ES)
5. Kvinnemuseet / The Women Museum (NOR)
6. Kvinnemuseet / The Women Museum (DEN)
7. Muzeu i Grave / The Women Museum (AL)